Surgical Solutions Network
20 Wynford Dr Suite 103B
Toronto, ON M3C 1J4
Phone: (866) 857-6069
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday: 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
You don’t have to wait or travel far to have a board-certified orthopedic surgeon treat your shoulder pain. Surgical Solutions Network offers state-of-the-art shoulder arthroscopy and shoulder replacement surgery in Canada. We have private medical clinics in Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Calgary to help people from Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, and all across Canada, the U.S., and overseas receive timely access to high-quality private medical care.
Reasons To Choose Us For Shoulder Surgery In Canada
- Avoid waitlists: You can see a specialist without delay. Most consultations take place within days or weeks.
- Top Canadian surgeons: Our team includes over 260 board-certified physicians, many of whom are leaders in their field of specialty.
- In-depth consultations: Consultations last about 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the procedure, and can take place over video conference or in person.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques and advanced medical technology for optimal outcomes with less post-op pain and shorter recovery times than traditional techniques.
- Stay in Canada: We offer world-class care by respected specialists right here in Canada. You may need to travel to another province for surgery, but not outside Canada.
- Patient-centred design: Our centres were specifically designed to optimize our patients’ privacy, safety, and comfort.
Values That Matter to Us and Our Patients
We are patient focused and provide effective care with human kindness.
We combine innovation with the latest technology and processes to advance surgical care in Canada and better serve patients and providers.
We are a continuous learning organization that measures, monitors, and improves every day.
We support, respect, and accept our patients, team members, and partners, while operating with honesty and integrity in providing our services.
How Much Does Private Shoulder Replacement Surgery Cost in Canada?
Because your procedure is customized to your specific needs, we cannot quote shoulder replacement surgery prices on our website. To receive a cost estimate for your potential surgery, contact one of our patient advisors.
Where Will My Shoulder Surgery Take Place?
Our doctors perform shoulder surgery at our private, accredited surgical centres across Canada. The province in which your surgery takes place will depend on the specifics of the procedure. You may need to travel outside of your home province for surgery but will remain within Canada.
How Do I See an Orthopedist Specializing in Shoulder Disorders at Your Private Clinic?
Before meeting with a physician, you will need to have a pre-qualification call with a patient advisor who will ask you about your concerns and then review:
- Possible treatment options
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Payment options
Before your consultation, our healthcare team will require any X-rays or other diagnostic imaging you’ve had and some basic medical history. Consultations can take place via telephone or video conference.
If you are ready to discuss your shoulder surgery needs with our surgeons, contact us online to learn more. Request your consultation at one of our private health care locations in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, or Winnipeg today. You have options for private healthcare and shoulder surgery in Canada.