Surgical Solutions Network
20 Wynford Dr Suite 103B
Toronto, ON M3C 1J4
Phone: (866) 857-6069
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday: 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Foot, Ankle, Toe
You may not give your feet a second thought until an injury or chronic condition makes them impossible to ignore. Instead of waiting in pain, you have timely access to private, excellent foot, ankle, and toe surgery inside Canada. People from Toronto, Ontario; Calgary, Alberta; Vancouver, British Columbia; Winnipeg, Manitoba; and across Canada have access to Surgical Solutions Network’s private, state-of-the-art medical clinics. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons are ready to help you with their expertise and compassion.
Why Choose Surgical Solutions Network for Private Foot/Ankle/Toe Surgery in Canada?
- No long delays: We specialize in providing timely, high-quality medical care. You can see a specialist within days or weeks.
- Top Canadian surgeons: The board-certified orthopedic surgeons on our team are some of the best, most experienced, and highest trained in Canada and the world.
- In-depth consultations: Consultations last about 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the procedure, and can take place over video conference or in person.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest medical technology and minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques for greater precision, increased mobility sooner, less post-op pain, and quicker recovery.
- Minimize travel: Your surgery can take place right here in Canada, possibly outside your home province.
- Designed with patients in mind: We built our centres with attention to patient privacy, safety, and comfort for a positive and rewarding experience.
Values That Matter to Us and Our Patients
We are patient focused and provide effective care with human kindness.
We combine innovation with the latest technology and processes to advance surgical care in Canada and better serve patients and providers.
We are a continuous learning organization that measures, monitors, and improves every day.
We support, respect, and accept our patients, team members, and partners, while operating with honesty and integrity in providing our services.
When Should You See a Doctor for Foot, Ankle, or Toe Pain?
In some cases, rest, medication, shoe modification, and other nonsurgical treatments are enough to alleviate foot pain. There are a variety of reasons that call for a consultation at Surgical Solutions Network, including:
- Sudden trauma or injury
- Chronic pain that doesn’t respond to nonsurgical options
- Previous surgery that did not take care of the pain
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons have extensive experience treating both simple and complex foot, ankle, and toe conditions.
How Much Does Private Foot, Ankle, or Toe Surgery Cost in Canada?
Because each procedure is customized to the patient’s unique needs, we cannot quote ankle replacement or other foot surgery prices on our website. The best way to receive an estimate of the projected cost for your surgery is to contact our patient advisors.
Where Will My Foot, Ankle, or Toe Surgery Take Place?
Our doctors perform foot, ankle, and toe surgery at our private accredited surgical centres across Canada. The province in which your specific surgery takes place depends on the specifics of the surgery. You may need to travel to another province but will stay in Canada for surgery.
How Do I Schedule a Consultation With an Orthopedic Specialist in Foot/Ankle Surgery?
The first step is to have a pre-qualification call with a patient advisor who will ask you about your concerns and then review:
- Surgical techniques
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Possible risks and complications
- Payment options
Our healthcare team will require any X-rays and/or MRI imaging you’ve had, along with some basic medical history, in order to prepare for your consultation appropriately. Consultations can take place via telephone or video conference.