Otolaryngologists—or ear, nose, and throat (ENT) doctors—are highly trained specialists who diagnose, treat, and manage health issues relating to the ears, nose, throat, neck, and face. A consultation with one of the experienced, fellowship-trained otolaryngologists at Surgical Solutions Network can be an important first step in diagnosing or treating ENT issues. Our patients come for private ENT surgery and treatments in Canada from across the country, the United States, and overseas.
Note that not all locations offer all ENT procedures. Please click on your procedure of interest below to see where it is offered. Some ENT procedures can be accessed with your province.
Reasons To Choose Surgical Solutions Network for Private ENT Surgery in Canada
- No waitlists: See an ENT specialist within days or weeks.
- Top Canadian surgeons: Our team includes more than 600 fellowship-trained physicians.
- In-depth consultations: Meet with a surgeon for 15 to 60 minutes, virtually or in person.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest medical technology and techniques, including computer-assisted sinus surgery, for better outcomes, less post-op pain, and quicker recovery than traditional methods.
- Patient-focused setting: Our centres were designed with privacy, safety, and comfort in mind.
When Should I See a Private ENT Specialist?
In Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, and throughout Canada, people are often unaware that they can see a private ENT specialist without a referral. Our fellowship-trained otolaryngologists are highly trained and experienced in diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions, which include:
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic sinus infections
- Thyroid conditions
- Ear pain
- Hearing problems
Our specialists are committed to helping you understand your options and advising you on the best course of treatment.
How Much Does ENT Surgery Cost at Your Private Clinics in Canada?
Because patient needs and surgical procedures vary widely, we cannot provide cost ranges on our website. The length of time each surgery may take and the cost of the procedure can vary by both type of procedure and the patient’s specific needs. You will receive an estimate of the time and cost of your surgery when you speak with one of our patient advisors in a pre-qualification call.
Where Will My Sinus Surgery Take Place?
Our surgeons perform your surgical procedure in private, accredited surgical centres across Canada. You may need to leave your home province for your surgery but will remain within Canada.
How Can I Schedule an ENT Consultation at Your Private Clinic in Canada?
Our process begins with a pre-qualification call that you request using our online form. A patient advisor will call you to prepare you for your consultation. During this call, you will be asked to describe your concerns and our team will review:
- Your medical history
- Possible treatment options
- Potential risks and complications
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Payment options
Before your consultation, you will need to have any lab work, testing, and diagnostic imaging sent to us. Consultations take place by telephone or video conference.