Surgical Solutions Network
20 Wynford Dr Suite 103B
Toronto, ON M3C 1J4
Phone: (866) 857-6069
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday: 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Surgical Solutions Network is dedicated to offering timely access to high-quality, private surgery for residents of Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Calgary, Mississauga, and throughout Canada. As patient-centred medical providers, we support you every step of the way, from intake to recovery.
If you are interested in having private surgery with us, here is an overview of how the process works:
- Contact us online. Fill out our online contact form.
2. Speak with a patient advisor. After you submit our initial contact form, a patient advisor will contact you to:
- Discuss your concerns and whether it’s likely you qualify for surgery.
- Explain the basics of your surgery and recovery.
- Specify the diagnostics required to have a consultation, if necessary.
- Review procedure cost, financing, and payment information.
- Give you possible locations for your surgery. In most cases, patients must travel to another province for surgery.
- Schedule your consultation. In most cases, consultations are conducted virtually within 1 to 2 weeks of this intake call. We can arrange for you to see a surgeon in person if you prefer.
3. Meet with a surgeon for your consultation. Consultations generally take 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the procedure. During this appointment, your surgeon will:
- Review your medical history and diagnostic testing results.
- Confirm that you qualify and review the details of the surgery.
- Answer your questions.
4. Schedule your surgery. After the consultation, a patient advisor will contact you to schedule your surgery, often within a few days or weeks, and answer any remaining questions. They will provide you with information about preparing for surgery and what to expect post-operatively, including any rehabilitation protocols.
5. Have your surgery. Depending on the type of procedure, you might be able to return home on the day of surgery in the care of a trusted adult. We offer overnight accommodations at certain facilities.
6. Receive aftercare. We offer aftercare and coordinate with local medical providers to assist with recovery.
Why Inter-Provincial Travel is Necessary
The Canada Health Act gives Canadians flexibility in their healthcare choices. Medical care for Canadians is insured by their provincial health plans. While out of province, any medical care beyond emergency care is covered by the patient. This means those seeking immediate, self-funded care, such as surgery, can do so out-of-province and don’t have to risk getting procedures done in foreign countries.
Visit our Inter-Provincial Travel page for more info.
Other Helpful Resources
Visit the following pages for more information about having surgery at one of our private facilities: