Surgical Solutions Network
20 Wynford Dr Suite 103B
Toronto, ON M3C 1J4
Phone: (866) 857-6069
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday: 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hand & Wrist Surgery
Hand and wrist pain often impact everyday activities like opening a jar, using a computer, playing tennis, or practicing yoga. If medication, rest, physical therapy, or other nonsurgical treatments have not reduced your pain, visit Surgical Solutions Network for a hand or wrist surgery consultation at one of our private surgery clinics throughout Canada, including Calgary, Toronto, and Winnipeg. There’s no need to live with pain. Our team of board-certified hand and wrist specialists offers exceptional medical care without a long wait. We serve patients from across Canada, the U.S., and all over the world who are seeking timely access to expert private medical care.
Why Choose Us for Private Hand or Wrist Surgery in Canada?
- No waitlists: See a highly qualified specialist for a consultation or treatment within days or weeks.
- Receive treatment in Canada: No need to travel out of the country for timely treatment. You can receive the care you need either inside or outside your home province.
- Top Canadian surgeons: Our team includes highly trained and experienced plastic surgeons and orthopedic hand and wrist surgeons, many of whom are leaders in their fields.
- In-depth consultations: Consultations, which can take place over video conference or in person, last about 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the procedure, to ensure all questions and concerns are addressed.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest medical technology and minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques for better outcomes, less post-op pain, and quicker recovery than traditional techniques.
- Patient-focused setting: We designed our centres with our patients’ privacy, safety, and comfort in mind.
Values That Matter to Us and Our Patients
We are patient focused and provide effective care with human kindness.
We combine innovation with the latest technology and processes to advance surgical care in Canada and better serve patients and providers.
We are a continuous learning organization that measures, monitors, and improves every day.
We support, respect, and accept our patients, team members, and partners, while operating with honesty and integrity in providing our services.
When Should I Go to a Doctor for Hand or Wrist Pain?
Hand and wrist pain may be caused by a sudden injury, gradual degenerative changes from a health condition like arthritis, or long-term problems such as repetitive stress or carpal tunnel syndrome. If symptoms persist in spite of nonsurgical treatments, it’s time to see a specialist at Surgical Solutions Network. Early, accurate treatment of hand and wrist pain can make a significant difference in the long run.
How Much Does Hand and Wrist Surgery Cost in Canada?
Because each patient has unique needs, we cannot quote hand or wrist surgery prices on our website. You will be given a personalized cost estimate of possible surgery or treatment options when you contact our patient advisors.
Where Will My Hand/Wrist Surgery Take Place?
Hand and wrist surgery is performed in our private, state-of-the-art facilities in Canada. The specific location for your surgery will depend on the procedure you are having performed. You will have to travel to another province within Canada, but your consultation can take place locally or via telephone or video conference.
What Is the Process for Meeting With a Hand and Wrist Specialist?
Our process begins with a pre-qualification call with a patient advisor to ensure you are fully informed. During this call, you will be asked to describe your concerns and review:
- Your medical history
- Possible treatment options
- Potential risks and complications
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Payment options
Before your consultation, you will need to have any X-rays or other diagnostic imaging sent to us. Consultations can take place via telephone or video conference.
Next Steps: Schedule Your Hand and Wrist Consultation
If you are ready to discuss your hand and wrist surgery needs with our surgeons, contact us using our online form to learn more and request a consultation. You have options for private healthcare and private surgery in Canada.